Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kitchen Design thoughts

Recently worked on a project, not 100 percent satisfied with the results, but I know I tried my best to fulfill the requirements to the best of my abilities with the timeline. If there was one thing that I could do to improve, it would have been my time management. The project as a whole could be 10 times better and still not complete. Even then I would want more time, but that helped me realize one major thing, control and develop, no project will be fully complete but that shouldn't ever limit the quality of the finished project. Timelines are for a reason and should be taken seriously. I know that I need to go back (and will) and work on a few things just to personally satisfy the completion of what've got. For the next project I think I'll take my time more serious.

Pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment