Monday, October 8, 2012

Kitchen Project

If there was one major thing that I have learned thoughout this process of developing an idea to a final design solution it would be how important the idea of time is. There is no 25th hour and the time that is allowed is not an impossible feat to work with. I have to say that there were some sucessfull exectutions that I am proud which completed my vision, but at the same time there are many things I would like to go back an fix.

One of the most successful features would be the elevations and section in my drafting, I dont know why I colored them in, matybe to offset the fact that my perspectives seemed to be so poor or to really give an additional vibe of completion.

There are way to many things I would go back and fix but know that no matter what I would never be fully satisfied with a "finished" project.

With that being said, I feel that my board could use a lot of improving, as well as my perspectives, and the overall layout that was the result of my rushing.

Some detailed information:
-The shelving that wraps around the dining and kitchen area, would be modular, allowing for more or less storage space. Gloss blue finish.
- The counter top is white.
- The Cabinets below are of a dark Birch Wood.
- All appliances are Maytag EnergyStart, in a white finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment